Hello welcome to my blog. I am currently studying AS media and we are studying Slasher Films .My blog contains records of background ,planning and research leading up to the production of our final slasher film Red Christmas which will be a take on Black X mas Slasher. Thanks ! :)

Monday 6 May 2013

Evaluation Question 6

What have u learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product ?



throughout my project i have used a lot of different technologies such as blogger , final cut express , imovie , and much more .


First i used Blogger this has been a big part of technolgy i have used as i have used it for many blog posts and researching topics. I have also used to blog and extract information.Blogger is where i have put together my coursework, by following lesson schedules and typing up main things i have learnt. When constructing my product i have found blogger to also be a way of distribution of products and my film as well to get feed back.Without this i would have to pay to distribute my products and my course work would have to be by hand . Without this technology media studies would be a lot harder.It has also been alot easier to build this up as it is quick and easy to use . Personally i have also used it off my smart phone this has also been very useful in itself.

I have used Final cut express and final cut pro both for making the movie and vodcasts them selves.I have used final cut pro the most as it has been very easy and useful for editing at home and in school.I have used final cut to make vodcast first for my blog.This was very simple as all i had to do was insert footage or pictures and talk over them. I then edited my video on this technology this was fun and once i got to grips with it i found it very easy to work.

I have also used garage band , i have used garage band to create my sound track for the film.This was easy and simplistic. The features were laid out on how to work it.However i did find it challenging putting it together with my film.Without garage band i would of been very hard to make such thing as a sound track to the film that fits perfectly and was our choice.I have learnt from constructing this product the different types of music that fit with different genres. I have also learnt how to work it for feature use this has been very helpful.


I have also used hd cameras to film my product as a form of digitisation. These have been very easy to work. I taught myself how to use them after playing around with them on the different shoots. It was very simplistic.Without this technology our media course work would have been alot harder to produce and alot more expensive.It was also very easy uploading the footage as you used an sd card to hold the footage this was very good and really helpful . from using this technology i have learnt how to create different shots, angles and more importantly how to create different footage to achieve purpose.





No comments:

Post a Comment