Hello welcome to my blog. I am currently studying AS media and we are studying Slasher Films .My blog contains records of background ,planning and research leading up to the production of our final slasher film Red Christmas which will be a take on Black X mas Slasher. Thanks ! :)

Saturday 4 May 2013

Audience feedback.

audience feedback-
here is some brief audience feed back on our final film, which we showed in the 6th form centre at break, where we asked people to make notes on there opinions of the film.

Quote from Lottie Wright
i found your film scary and thought it had a lot of potential to expand on however i did not understand a few small details of what was going on this was not made clear. I think when made into a 90min film this would be great .

Quote from Emma Roberts
thought it was good , there was a lot of tension built up which had me on edge. i also thought that it was good how the editing has been done at the killing scene but it is very rushed.

Quote from Alex archer
It was good. I enjoyed it. Yeah it was good i like how it was a santa you dont usually get this in slasher films but it was good.
Quote from joe Dennis
I think it is good i liked it but it does happen very quickly. i dont also get why its a santa but its cool. I also like how it starts with the singing this makes it very scary and builds the tension from the beginning but yeah , i think its good yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment